Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
711 W 26th St #707, Austin
Modern top floor corner unit. Walking distance from UT. Large 2 bedroom 2 bathroom. Granite counters, stack-able washer/dryer, and refrigerator. Large living area, breakfast bar, balcony, and spacious bathrooms. Gated garage parking and code to the building. 2 Parking spaces.
- MLS® #9935002
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,117
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style1st Floor Entry, Mid Rise (3-9 Stories), Single level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Elevator
- UtilitiesSee Agent
- Parking2 Reserved, Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesSee Agent
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address711 W 26th St #707
- SubdivisionPiazza Navona Condo
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Track Lighting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Texas Urban Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 2nd, 2020 at 10:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.