Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2401 Manor Rd #218, Austin
Unit is leased for $1100 . Please give tenant at least 3 hour notice before showing # Very popular Property just minutes to downtown. STR's allowed. bedrooms are equal in size, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer in every unit. Low HOA Dues.
- MLS® #9789928
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage800
- Year Built1963
- Style2nd Floor Entry, See Agent
- UtilitiesAbove Ground, Electricity Available, See Agent
- # of Garages1
- ViewSee Agent
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, See Agent
- RoofSee Agent
- ConstructionSee Agent
- FoundationPier & Beam, See Agent
- Address2401 Manor Rd #218
- SubdivisionEast University Place Condos
- Zip Code78722
- Interior FeaturesSee Agent
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Instant Hot Water, Microwave Oven, See Agent
- HeatingCentral Heat, See Agent
- CoolingCentral Air, See Agent
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Campus & Central Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 23rd, 2019 at 3:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.