Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3616 N Fm 1174, Bertram
AMAZING IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED PROPERTY! PRIVACY & SOLITUDE AND ROOM TO ROAM*Original owner* Home sits on high spot in middle of acreage with great distant & relaxing views (see no other homes)*Property has 2-50 ft easements on both sides of property line...only shared fence is the back fence*Crossed fenced with fence around the home--great for livestock*Custom built, 100% stone, metal roof, 2-58x12 covered porches--front & back, 50x30 Metal Workshop with 4 roll up doors &110/220 electrical + water & 12 ft ceilings, 64x40 Pole Barn, RV, Boat, Equipment storage with 14' clearance*Large kitchen with abundant counter & cabinet space, ideal pantry, breakfast bar*Spacious Master suite with big bathroom--W-I his/her closets & shower, jetted tub*Water troughs to front & back pastures*3 ft deep water lines & no-freeze faucets*250 gallon propane tank*6 C Fans*Longhorn cattle can convey (1 bull,7 total) plus some or all mineral rights*This is a prime ranch property with all of expected ambience to go with it.
- MLS® #9651002
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,770
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- ParkingAttached Carport, Driveway, Electric Gate, Gravel, Gated, RV Carport, RV Access/Parking, Private
- ViewHills, Panoramic, Pasture, Trees/Woods
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Entrance, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Front Yard, Gentle Sloping, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Level, Moderate Trees, Native Plants, Private, Rolling Slope, Trees Large Size, Trees Medium Size, Trees Small Size, Views
- ConstructionFrame, Masonry, Stone Veneer
- Address3616 N Fm 1174
- SubdivisionCORBIN W P
- Zip Code78605
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Free-Standing Gas Oven, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Free-Standing Electric Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Fireplace(s), Propane, Propane Stove
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Free Standing, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBurnet ISD
- MiddleBurnet (Burnet ISD)
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 24th, 2021 at 3:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.