Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 Irvin Dr, San Marcos
2 story 4/2.5 home on a large corner lot near the Blanco River! 3 car garage, stained concrete floors and a separate flex space/storage closet/animal kennel in office. Spacious floor plan. Game room at the top of 2nd floor stairs. Sizeable bedrooms and bathrooms. Huge backyard with covered patio. Community amenities include swimming pool with splash pad, stocked fishing pond (rare!), and access to Hike and Bike trails. 1.5 miles from 1-35, .2 miles from Blanco Vista Elementary.
- MLS® #9496039
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,224
- Year Built2010
- AmenitiesPlay Ground, Pool-Community, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Internet-Cable
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- Address603 Irvin Dr
- RegionKyle/Buda/San Marcos
- SubdivisionBlanco Vista Tr I Sec A & School Tr
- CitySan Marcos
- Zip Code78666
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHays ISD
- ElementaryBlanco Vista Elem
- HighJack C Hays
Price Change History for 603 Irvin Dr, San Marcos, TX (MLS® #9496039)
|Price Reduced (from $279,900)||$272,400||$7,500 (2.68%)|
Property Listed by: Jovio
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 25th, 2019 at 8:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.