Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1807 W 36th Street, Austin
New home build in wonderful west austin area. Expected completion time early fall 8-10 weeks out. 4 bedroom 3.5 bath with a seperate garage apartment in the back. Set up an appointment to get a private showing with builder asap.
- MLS® #9263659
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,494
- Year Built2021
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Other
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingGarage, Off Street, Enclosed, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Steps, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionFew Trees, Trees Medium Size, Alley, Interior Lot, Level, Trees Large Size
- ConstructionStucco, Board & Batten Siding, Cedar
- Address1807 W 36th Street
- SubdivisionOakmont Heights
- Zip Code78731
- InteriorTile, Wood
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Sprout Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 24th, 2021 at 4:03pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.