Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1810 Westlake Dr, Austin
Located above prestigious Westlake Drive, where you will find a wonderful, well cared for two-story hacienda-style home. As you enter the gated drive, surrounded by woods on this 1-acre lot, you walk into a gorgeous courtyard w/ a pool/spa. The home features a newer remodeled kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, casual dining area & breakfast bar. Sunken living room w/ a wood-burning fireplace, natural light-filled sunroom, private upstairs master suite w/ a giant closet. https://vimeo.com/418985090
- MLS® #9199950
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,195
- Year Built1984
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane, Propane Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, 2 Reserved
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, No Backyard Grass, Wooded
- RoofTile, Concrete
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address1810 Westlake Dr
- SubdivisionMount Larson South Ph 02-A
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Plantation Shutters, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 27th, 2020 at 4:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.