Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1900 Forest Trail, Austin
This 1940s home has been extensively remodeled and added onto with updated plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems, and interior and exterior finishes. Steel windows and doors and an open floorplan create a light-filled and abundant space for entertaining and everyday living. The kitchen and family room features marble countertops, Thermador appliances, a separate bar area with under counter wine fridge, and generous storage in an adjoining butler's pantry and mudroom. Upstairs there are four bedroom suites, including a fantastic primary suite with vaulted ceiling, living area, and a spa-like primary bath with white marble, double shower, and freestanding soaking tub. The beautiful backyard features a pool, spa, and heated and cooled detached cabana.
- MLS® #8518101
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesNone, Curbs
- ParkingAttached Carport, Garage
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Exterior Steps, Lighting, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Sprinklers Automatic, Trees Large Size
- Address1900 Forest Trail
- SubdivisionWestfield A
- Zip Code78703
- InteriorSee Remarks, Tile, Wood
- AppliancesBuilt-In Gas Range, Bar Fridge, Built-In Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Gottesman Residential R.E.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 17th, 2022 at 1:16pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.