Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
915 Astoria Street, Cedar Park
Extremely rare opportunity to own an almost new 4 bed 3.5 bath, 2 story home with 2 bed and 2.5 bath on the first floor in a highly desirable gated community of Three Point zoned for exemplary schools. Located strategically next to Parmer Ln making it breeze to access various shops/restaurants/grocery stores and only minutes away from major employers like Apple. Visa, Amazon, Charles Schwab to name a few. Beautiful wood floor throughout first floor and a welcoming gourmet kitchen with built in stainless steel appliance. Excellent privacy in the backyard since the house sits higher than the neighbor behind the house. Will not last long so get your best offer in before someone else does..
- MLS® #8202763
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,055
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommon Grounds/Area, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Gated, Playground, Park, Pool, Street Lights, Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Garage Faces Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionClose to Clubhouse, Front Yard, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Sprinklers Automatic, Trees Small Size
- Address915 Astoria Street
- SubdivisionThree Points Sub
- CityCedar Park
- Zip Code78613
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- AppliancesBuilt-In Range, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Gas Cooktop, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryRonald Reagan
- MiddleArtie L Henry
- HighVista Ridge
Property Listed by: Dash Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 17th, 2022 at 1:46pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.