Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3606 Windsor Road, Austin
Located on an exceptional lot in Tarrytown, this 3,169 SF home on .39 acres with a rear-entry garage has never before been offered for sale. This Federal-Style home was designed by the acclaimed architect Hobson Crow. Dalgleish Construction Company built the house and carefully executed the extensive millwork and detail in the design of the home. Entering the home through a custom-leaded glass entry, you step into a grand entrance hall with a coved ceiling and a custom designed spiral staircase with a hand milled banister and molded plaster base. The formal living room features an 18th century fireplace and hearth from a 19th century Kentucky home, triple-hung windows and a coved ceiling. The large formal dining room features a gorgeous Waterford chandelier and triple-hung windows. The 14-foot ceilings flow throughout the first floor of the home. Gorgeous wood floors and exquisite baseboard and crown moldings are found throughout the house. The kitchen opens to a comfortable and cozy living area that flows to an enchanting screen porch. There is a private garden to the east of the porch and a beautiful side yard and patio to the west of the porch. The main house features 3 bedrooms, 2 full and 1 half bathrooms, plus there is a 1 bed/1 full bath garage apartment. Upstairs the primary bedroom has a private en-suite bath with separate shower and claw foot tub, a gracious hallway leads to two additional bedrooms that share an adjoining bath. A private study greets you at the stairway landing as you climb to the second level. There is an apartment over the garage with an entrances from the garage and from the screened porch. The apartment is approximately 650 SF with a full bath and a kitchenette. Minutes to downtown, this location is walkable to Reed Park, Oyster Landing, Tarrytown Shopping Center and more. This home is designed for elegant entertaining and comfortable living. It will please you at every turn.
- MLS® #8192781
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,819
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesNone, Curbs
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Heated Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Garden, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers In Front, Landscaped, Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers In Ground, Sprinklers On Side, Trees Large Size
- Address3606 Windsor Road
- SubdivisionWindsor Rose Garden
- Zip Code78703
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- AppliancesBuilt-In Gas Range, Washer/Dryer Stacked, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Free-Standing Gas Range, Free-Standing Refrigerator, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Vented Exhaust Fan, Free-Standing Range, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Gas Log, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Price Change History for 3606 Windsor Road, Austin, TX (MLS® #8192781)
|Price Reduced (from $3,825,000)||$3,625,000||$200,000 (5.23%)|
Property Listed by: Wilson & Goldrick REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 24th, 2021 at 4:03pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.