Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12314 Scribe Dr, Austin
Awesome value add opportunity in Walnut Crossing, with a great backyard! Updated widows, fixtures, fence, 3in gutters, garage door opener, & toilets! HVAC replaced 3 years ago with existing warranty, all appliances convey!
- MLS® #7725679
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,335
- Year Built1978
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionSloped, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry
- Address12314 Scribe Dr
- SubdivisionWalnut Crossing Sec 01
- Zip Code78759
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Vaulted, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Dash Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 2nd, 2020 at 12:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.