Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7606 Mesa Drive, Austin
Stately two-story home on prominent, highly desirable corner lot in coveted Northwest Hills. Most of main level beautifully and professionally remodeled/updated. Wood-look porcelain tile covers all common first-floor areas with ample still available, if desired, for master bedroom, closets and vanity area. Meticulously-designed kitchen includes: Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances, 5-burner gas cooktop, double convection ovens, warming drawer, built-in microwave; expertly-designed and spacious walk-in pantry with glass door; butler's pantry with large drawers for storage and convenience, glass doors and lighted glass shelves; hidden security drawer; large pull-out spice drawer; corner cabinet with Lazy Susan for easy access; dimmable canned lighting; and still more! Both kitchen and large utility room have Shaker-style cabinets, granite countertops, under-counter lighting and electrical, and numerous cabinet drawers. Abundance of natural light and storage throughout entire home. Family room's double doors open to massive covered porch spanning entire length of home. Wet bar/closet with shelves and cabinets opens to family room. Master bedroom has two walk-in closets, as well as one entire wall of additional closet space. Flexible rooms throughout as shown via virtual staging. Upstairs area can accommodate hall desk or bookcase. Balcony off upstairs bedroom. Huge workshop or artist's studio off garage, as well as garage closet for storage. Commanding brick/wrought-iron fencing lines front and sides of home. Fully fenced property. Amazing location! Within walking distance to award-winning schools, shopping, restaurants... every convenience imaginable. *Some photos have been virtually staged.
- MLS® #6781899
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,979
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesAbove Ground Utilities, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Underground Utilities
- ParkingAggregate, Concrete, Door-Multi, Driveway, Enclosed, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Gated, Inside Entrance, Kitchen Level, Garage Faces Side, Storage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Exterior Steps, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, City Lot, Front Yard, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers In Front, Level, Many Trees, Sprinklers In Ground, Sprinklers On Side, Trees Large Size
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address7606 Mesa Drive
- SubdivisionNorthwest Hills Mesa Oaks Ph
- Zip Code78731
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- AppliancesBuilt-In Electric Oven, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Electric Oven, Free-Standing Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Vented Exhaust Fan, Warming Drawer
- HeatingCentral, Fireplace(s), Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryDoss (Austin ISD)
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 17th, 2022 at 12:15pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.