Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6301 Bernia Drive, Austin
Probably being the most opulent single-level home ever constructed in the history of Circle C Ranch, this amazingly crafted Cal Atlantic "Monroe" model-home plan was custom designed and built to the specific instructions of the owner over a 1-year build timeframe. Exotic quartz countertops throughout the home, custom built-in cabinetry designed on-site in the kitchen and family room. Stain-matched beams delineate the high, vaulted ceilings, enhanced by LED inset lighting that can change to 100's of different colors according to your decor, season or mood. This 4 large bedrooms, 4.5 bath plan provides en-suite baths for each separate bedroom. White oak hardwood flooring greets you and takes you throughout the home. This was one of the most expensive view lots of the entire 20-home luxury subdivision that backs to 1,200 acres of conservation easement. The back patio is purportedly the largest in the subdivision and lends to an expansive southerly view. This unique and one of a kind home sits on .4944 acres with an adjacent granted use easement to an additional .9126 acres for a total of 1.4070 acres for the use and enjoyment of the homeowner. This granted easement is an extension of your yard that you do not pay taxes on. The homeowner installed 934 feet of 6 ft metal fencing starting halfway down each side of the house and continuing along the yard and around the deeded easement property. There are fence gates on each side of the house and at the very back of the 1.4070 acres. The outdoor kitchen is just waiting for a large party with the wood-burning or gas-log fireplace and custom louvered privacy slats. Kids will have a grand time playing on the manicured lawn or getting adventurous in the woods. It's entirely fenced for ease of maintenance and privacy. Downtown Austin is a quick 20 minute drive and grocery shopping is just 10. This gated community is perfect for young families, lock-n-leave travelers or retirees. Truly, the last home you'll need!
- MLS® #6716109
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,647
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommon Grounds/Area, Clubhouse, Community Mailbox, Golf, Internet Access, Playground, Park, Pool, Planned Social Activities, Tennis Court(s), Trails/Paths, Suburban
- ParkingConcrete, Door-Multi, Garage Faces Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Gated, Oversized, Private, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ViewPark/Greenbelt, Hills, Panoramic, Rural
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Exterior Steps, Gas Grill, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Sloped Down, Flag Lot, Landscaped, Native Plants, Private, Sprinklers Automatic, Trees Medium Size, Xeriscape, Bluff, Gentle Sloping
- ConstructionStone, Stone Veneer
- Address6301 Bernia Drive
- SubdivisionAvana Estates, Circle C Ranch
- Zip Code78739
- InteriorTile, Wood
- AppliancesBuilt-In Gas Range, Built-In Oven, Built-In Refrigerator, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Vented Exhaust Fan, Wine Refrigerator, Wine Cooler
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Outside
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBear Creek
Property Listed by: Keller Williams Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from December 4th, 2021 at 11:15pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.