Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS® #6466887
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,273
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Available, Phone on Property
- Parking3+ Car Carport, Attached, Garage
- # of Garages3
- ViewSee Agent
- Lot DescriptionSee Agent
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address1928 Gibraltar
- RegionKyle/Buda/San Marcos
- SubdivisionVista De Los Santos
- CitySan Marcos
- Zip Code78666
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Security System - Owned, See Agent, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesSee Agent
- # of Stories1
- DistrictSan Marcos ISD
- MiddleDoris Miller
- HighSan Marcos
Price Change History for 1928 Gibraltar, San Marcos, TX (MLS® #6466887)
|Price Increased (from $537,391)||$537,891||$500 (0.09%)|
Property Listed by: D.R. Horton, America's Builder
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 22nd, 2019 at 10:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.