Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2410 Bryan St, Austin
Net Zero House designed by rising architect Noah Riley on quiet cul de sac, a short walk to vibrant 7th street. Beautiful clean design, its emphasis on comfort while embracing sustainability and ease of maintenance. Great roof deck shaded by solar array. High efficiency appliances, quartz counters and maple cabinetry in kitchen. Advanced building components and non-toxic materials ensure a healthy indoor environment. Xeriscape gardening. Tall legacy trees in backyard form a delightful shaded garden.
- MLS® #6355041
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,496
- Year Built2015
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Above Ground, Solar
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Car Carport
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Decorative Pond, Electric Car Plug-in, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Sloped, No Backyard Grass, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- ConstructionAlt Bldg System
- Address2410 Bryan St
- SubdivisionGrandview Place
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Low/No VOC, Smoke Detector, Wired For Security, Fire Alarm System, Murphy Bed
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Downdraft, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Tankless, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Berkshire Hathaway TX Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 31st, 2020 at 1:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.