Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1115 W 22 1/2 St, Austin
Lovely well maintained 3BR & 3B home corner lot. Huge master 2 closets and full bath. Original hand crafted masonry and woodwork abound. Office w/french doors. Hardwood floors through out. Huge kitchen & lots of light or privacy blinds. Featuring elegant archways, large rooms, alley access, ample closets and storage all w/in easy walk to central campus. Closet has hookup for Washer/Dryer. Beautiful landscaping and trees. 4 parking in garage & driveway, 2 permanant on st. & 2 temporary on st.
- MLS® #6239605
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,205
- Year Built1922
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan, Low Rise (1-3 Stories)
- UtilitiesAbove Ground, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDetached, Door-Multi, See Agent
- # of Garages4
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesAwning, Curbs, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Sidewalk, Storage, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access, Corner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1115 W 22 1/2 St
- RegionAustin - Central
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Jay Pearce Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 20th, 2019 at 2:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.