Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1801 Mount Larson Road, Austin
POTENTIAL FOR 5 BEDS. Tucked away in the hills of Westlake at the top of Mount Larson, Villa Montaña is an enchanting Mexiterranean home with sweeping, panoramic views of the downtown skyline and Lake Austin from nearly every room with three bedroom and six baths, a large chef’s kitchen, two spacious living areas, his-and-her offices, a spacious wine room, reading nook, and gym. Villa Montaña is a close-in Austin retreat, offering quiet privacy, and yet is only 20 minutes from downtown. Over 2,000 sq ft of covered patio. Guest Accommodations: Yes Restrictions: Yes Sprinkler Sys:Yes
- MLS® #6172503
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,997
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Natural Gas Available, High Speed Internet Available, Other
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ViewCity, Hills, Lake, Panoramic, River
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Barbecue, Dog Run, Exterior Steps, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Many Trees, Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers Multiple Locations, Trees Large Size
- Address1801 Mount Larson Road
- SubdivisionVista Del-Rey
- Zip Code78746
- InteriorTile, Wood
- AppliancesDown Draft, Double Oven, Dryer, Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBedroom, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Roxan Coffman Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 4th, 2021 at 9:35am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.