Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS® #5807919
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,639
- Year Built2020
- StyleElevator, Mid Rise (3-9 Stories)
- AmenitiesFitness Center, Garage Parking, Grill, Conference/Meeting Room, Courtyard, Elevator, Recycling Area/Center, Smart Car Charging, Wheelchair Accessible
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage, Parking Garage, Security Gate, Underground
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, Panoramic, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private
- Lot DescriptionPublic Maintained Road
- ConstructionFrame, Metal Siding
- FoundationSee Agent
- Address900 S 1 St #312
- SubdivisionBouldin Creek
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesLow/No VOC, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: PSW Homes, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 1st, 2020 at 2:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.