Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2204 Cheyenne Pass, Salado
Beautiful home on 5 acres, overlooking the famous 1,200 acre Tenroc Ranch to the rear with views for miles & unreal sunrises. 5 or 6 bedrooms, depending on usage, office/library with massive built-in shelves, dual pantries, 2 dining, soaring 20' ceilings, dual fireplaces, oversized 3 car rear-entry garage, massive Master bedroom suite & closet, engineered foundation, copper roofing, and set back from the road for maximum privacy. Quiet and perfect country life. No city taxes.
- MLS® #5749210
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,638
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Covered
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Open
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address2204 Cheyenne Pass
- SubdivisionHidden Spgs Sec Two
- Zip Code76571
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
- HeatingSee Agent
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Bathroom
- # of Stories2
- DistrictSalado ISD
- ElementaryThomas Arnold
Property Listed by: Keller Williams Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 17th, 2019 at 12:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.