Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 Hogg Pecan Pass, Austin
Beautiful 4 bedroom / 2.5 bath home with additional, separate 200 sq ft 1 Bed /1 bath guest apartment in desirable Oak at Twin Creeks neighborhood. Spacious open floor plan with two living areas (one with 106” BenQ projection screen and wired for surround sound). Large deck with outdoor kitchen and 8 x 12’ custom shed with electrical and lighting. Numerous additional upgrades throughout home. Just minutes to South Park Meadows, area schools, shopping.
- MLS® #5343243
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,517
- Year Built2012
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Play Ground, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable, Phone Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building, Deck
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone Veneer, 3 Side Masonry
- Address400 Hogg Pecan Pass
- RegionAustin - Southwest
- SubdivisionOak At Twin Creeks Sec 04 The
- Zip Code78748
- Interior FeaturesIn-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Wired For Security
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleAmerico Paredes
Property Listed by: Blairfield Realty LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 23rd, 2019 at 3:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.