Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Joseph Hawkins Ln, Bastrop
This gorgeous floor plan provides comfort and intimacy even with a house full of family and friends. It has a great Owner's Retreat with bay window overlooking the backyard. The Study/Retreat is offset from the main entertainment and works great as a kid's playroom or Dad's man cave. The Kitchen will easily be your family's favorite room with beautiful 10' ceilings, countertops and cabinets galore and plenty of pantry space too. Square footage is an estimate only; actual construction may vary.
- MLS® #4869583
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,350
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Jogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesInternet-Fiber, Natural Gas on Property, See Agent
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front, See Agent
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Pest Tubes in Walls, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, See Agent, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionInterior, See Agent, Private Road
- RoofComposition Shingle, See Agent
- Construction1 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer
- Address106 Joseph Hawkins Ln
- SubdivisionColony Riverside
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, See Agent, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, See Agent
- HeatingNatural Gas, See Agent
- CoolingFresh Air Ventilation, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleBastrop Middle
Price Change History for 106 Joseph Hawkins Ln, Bastrop, TX (MLS® #4869583)
|Price Reduced||$344,240||$12,113 (3.40%)|
|Price Increased (from $353,793)||$356,353||$2,560 (0.72%)|
Property Listed by: David Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 2nd, 2020 at 12:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.