Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1701 Rogge Ln, Austin
MID-CENTURY DESIGN W/ MODERN UPGRADES & CONTEMPORARY REMODELS THROUGHOUT IN THE HEART OF AUSTIN. One of the LARGEST homes in desired Mueller / Windsor Park neighborhood. Stunning 3 bedroom, 3 full bathrooms w/ multiple living areas. Kitchen re-model w/ upgraded lighting & wood floors. Extra space including garden room & detached flex space . Lovely zen like huge backyard w/ deck under canopy of trees. Close to DT & UT. Walking distance to Mueller & wonderful parks, shops, entertainment & restaurants.
- MLS® #3134231
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,626
- Year Built1957
- StyleSingle level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesGolf Course Public, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate BackYard, Porch-Enclosed
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Composition Shingle, Vinyl Siding
- Address1701 Rogge Ln
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionDelwood 04 East Sec 02
- Zip Code78723
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Cedar Closets
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleBertha Sadler Means
Price Change History for 1701 Rogge Ln, Austin, TX (MLS® #3134231)
|Price Reduced (from $625,000)||$614,900||$10,100 (1.62%)|
Property Listed by: TCP Real Estate, Inc.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 21st, 2019 at 6:17pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.