Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
123 Baker Road, Bertram
Escape to the hill country to this gorgeous private retreat on 26 unrestricted oak filled acres. This 2-story traditional farmhouse has a gated drive and offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and sunsets that will take your breath away. Downstairs you will find high ceilings, high-end custom epoxy concrete floors throughout, a gorgeous kitchen with double ovens, kitchen island, separate formal dining room and an oversized family room with built in bookshelves. All bedrooms are upstairs along with 2 full baths, both with dual vanities. One bedroom has access to a beautiful, covered porch that extends the length of the house where you can enjoy those breath-taking views I mentioned earlier (matching one downstairs too!). Outside you will find an adorable hotel for your chickens, custom goat enclosure, barn, greenhouse, seasonal pond, 3 car garage, large car port, plus a workshop/mancave that use to function as an airplane hangar! The private airstrip is deactivated, but perhaps you can register it again if you have a plane? It is a great outdoor living/cooking space, perfect for large gatherings. Low tax rate with current ag/wildlife exempt. Conveniently located off TX 29, between HWY 281 and 183. Minutes to Cedar Park/Georgetown. Come out and enjoy the good life.
- MLS® #2604029
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,304
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Covered, Carport, Door-Multi, Detached Carport, Detached, Enclosed, Garage, Oversized, RV Access/Parking, Garage Faces Side, Storage
- # of Garages3
- ViewHills, Panoramic, Pond, Pasture, Rural
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Back Yard, Cleared, Farm, Garden, Landscaped, Level, Native Plants, Private, Many Trees, Views
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Address123 Baker Road
- Zip Code78605
- InteriorConcrete, Vinyl
- AppliancesBuilt-In Electric Oven, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBurnet ISD
- ElementaryRJ Richey
- MiddleBurnet (Burnet ISD)
Price Change History for 123 Baker Road, Bertram, TX (MLS® #2604029)
|Price Reduced||$980,000||$170,000 (14.78%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,150,000||$100,000 (8.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,250,000||$30,000 (2.34%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,290,000)||$1,280,000||$10,000 (0.78%)|
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 24th, 2021 at 5:02pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.