Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
211 Costa Bella Drive, Austin
Unrivaled Luxury Living on Lake Travis. This palatial waterfront estate is an architectural feat set on a quiet protected cove in a desirable gated community. Situated on 3.24 private acres, bask in 10-mile views of Lake Travis, known for its warm waters that stretch 65 miles long. Resort-like amenities abound at this luxury escape on the water. The grand foyer invokes a regal ambiance with floor-to-ceiling windows that look out at the water beyond. The formal living room boasts an elegant fireplace with intricate marble-carved details that rise to the top of the double-height ceiling. No detail was overlooked in the design and construction of this incredible residence with Brazilian cherry wood floors throughout the main level. Crestron home automation and tech upgrades throughout the home exceeded $600,000 (at time of install). The entertainer’s kitchen is outfitted with ample storage, granite countertops, and custom American cherry cabinetry. Relax in the home theater on rainy evenings or take advantage of the billiards room, gym, and walk-in wine cellar. The magnificent primary suite features a fireplace, French doors to a terrace, and a luxurious spa-like primary bathroom. The backyard features three impressive levels of outdoor living with a private boat and jet ski slips below for easy access to water activities. The space was designed to rejuvenate, play, and entertain on the water. Resort-style amenities include a massive infinity pool and spa, green space for relaxing in the sun or playing sports, a fire pit and lakeside dipping pool that fills in minutes with water drawn from the depths of Lake Travis, ensuring the most refreshing plunge. Enjoy nights by the statement outdoor fireplace on the expansive patio complete with an outdoor kitchen, ideal for dining poolside with a view. This is truly a one-of-a-kind Lake Travis estate. 24 Hour Advance Showing Notice.
- MLS® #2048838
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,261
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Water Connected, Phone Connected, Propane
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Gated
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Driveway, Garage, Additional Parking
- # of Garages5
- ViewHills, Lake, Pool, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBoat Ramp/Lift Access, Lake Front, Waterfront
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Steps, Private Yard, Balcony, Boat Lift, Boat Slip, Dock, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Sloped Down, Landscaped, Sprinklers Automatic, Cul-De-Sac, Trees Medium Size, Views, Waterfall
- RoofSpanish Tile
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- Address211 Costa Bella Drive
- SubdivisionCosta Bella
- Zip Code78734
- InteriorCarpet, Stone, Tile, Wood
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Washer, Bar Fridge, Built-In Freezer, Built-In Gas Range, Built-In Range, Built-In Refrigerator, Cooktop, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fireplace(s)
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesFamily Room, Double Sided, Great Room, Library, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Recreation Room
- StoriesThree Or More
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryLake Travis
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from December 4th, 2021 at 10:00pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.