Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3001 Cedar Street A-213, Austin
Remodeled 2 bed/2 bath condo on north side of UT campus. All new kitchen stainless steel appliances, counter tops, kitchen sink/faucet, garbage disposal, flooring throughout, lights, ceiling fans, hardware on doors, window blinds and all freshly painted. Move-in ready!
- MLS® #1985971
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage908
- Year Built1985
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesCable Available, High Speed Internet Available
- FeaturesCommon Grounds/Area, Community Mailbox, Courtyard, Gated, Pool
- ParkingAssigned, Garage, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Steps, See Remarks
- Lot DescriptionNone
- ConstructionBrick, Masonry
- Address3001 Cedar Street A-213
- SubdivisionBenchmark Condo Amd
- Zip Code78705
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Keller Williams Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 26th, 2021 at 11:32pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.