Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1802 Clifford Ave, Austin
Beautiful modern/contemporary home with high ceilings and concrete floors. Solar Panels. Huge island in kitchen. Private yard with shed. Pets are welcome on a case by case basis.
- MLS® #1570310
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,628
- Year Built2005
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesPhone Available, Solar
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Reserved, Off Street
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Curbs, Gutters Partial, Outbuildings, Storage Building, Security Lighting, Sidewalk, Solar Screen, Workshop
- RoofFlat, See Agent
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address1802 Clifford Ave
- SubdivisionDavis Place 02
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Window Treatments, In-Law Plan, Walk-In Closet, Low/No VOC, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Leased, Skylight, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: AustinRealEstate.com
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 8th, 2020 at 2:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.