Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Congress Ave #14d, Austin
Coveted “D” floorplan in the Northeast corner of The Austonian. Come home to a tastefully-finished 2BR looking up Congress Avenue at the State Capitol and Frost Bank Tower. Spacious kitchen/living/dining spaces, generous storage, tasteful and classic finishes. Scavollini Cabinetry throughout, stone flooring in the bathrooms. Priced to sell! The Austonian delivers world-class services and amenities. Location is supreme - with coveted views and centrality.
- MLS® #1483561
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,609
- Year Built2008
- StyleTower (14+ Stories)
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Dog Park, Pool-Community, Concierge, Fitness Center, Game Room, Library, Media Center/Movie Theatre, Rooftop Lounge, Valet Parking
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Internet-Fiber, Phone on Property
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Lap Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access
- RoofSee Agent
- ConstructionSee Agent
- FoundationSee Agent
- Address200 Congress Ave #14d
- SubdivisionAustonian Condo Community
- Zip Code78701
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Murphy Bed, Wired For Surround Sound, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Chilled Water
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 17th, 2019 at 8:15pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.